Spine Doctor in Little Falls MN
Seven Reasons to Visit a Spine Doctor in Little Falls, MN
A chiropractor’s main goal during treatment is to reduce the patient’s source of pain and to promote better muscle and joint performance. Misalignments in the spine are typically known as vertebral subluxations, and they can cause symptoms including but not limited to back pain, headaches, allergies, and carpal tunnel syndrome. If any of the following situations apply to you, it might be time to book an appointment with a spine doctor in Little Falls, MN.
1. You’re suffering from pain in your joints, back, neck, or muscles, and you’ve sought traditional treatment with little relief. Many patients also seek chiropractic care when they experience frequent headaches or migraines as well as symptoms with other systems in their body. If traditional medicine hasn’t soothed your pain, a chiropractor may be able to provide the relief you need.
2. Many patients prefer natural treatments to drugs, chemicals, surgeries, and other invasive treatments. In some cases, chiropractic care may be a suitable alternative to traditional procedures and medicines. Your chiropractor can perform an evaluation to determine whether or not chiropractic care is right for your pain or other symptoms.
3. Chiropractic care can also be an effective preventative treatment. If you have a job that requires long periods of sitting or repetitive physical tasks, chiropractic treatment could ease some of the unnatural stresses and tension your body is suffering—and it may also help to keep your spine aligned correctly so that you don’t suffer further pains or health problems in the future.
4. Some injuries don’t respond well to traditional treatment, medication, or physical therapy. Whether you have an athletic injury or a spinal problem caused by a car accident, chiropractic care could offer you great pain relief by determining the source of the pain that needs to be addressed rather than simply treating the symptom.
5. Have you ever wondered why one of your shoulders sits higher than the other, or noticed that your clothes don’t hang evenly? Your spine could be misaligned or vertebral restrictions could be causing your body to align asymmetrically. A chiropractor can work with your spine to correct faulty alignment and subluxated joints in order to restore your body and posture to their more natural states.
6. In some cases, patients experience pains, stiffness, aches, and burning sensations that are seemingly random. These symptoms can come and go in various parts of your body without any explanation, and they might not follow a particular pattern. Fortunately, chiropractors are knowledgeable in neurology and about how different systems in your body connect with and relate to one another. When you see a trained, licensed chiropractor, he or she may be able to determine if the underlying causes of your ailments are associated with a vertebral subluxation complex and create an appropriate treatment plan.
7. If you’re experiencing a sharp, painful shooting sensation that runs down your legs, you may have a pinched nerve. Injured nerves can continue to get worse and may cause significant damage if they aren’t treated. Through a series of treatments and adjustments, your chiropractor may be able to relieve some of the pain you’re feeling and help your nerve return to its normal state.
Spinal misalignments are one of the most common problems to cause pain in your central nervous system, and you can feel their effects throughout your entire body. Schedule your appointment with a spine doctor in Little Falls, MN to begin your path toward pain, symptom or system relief today.
-- Dr. DeAnn Adams, DC, provider of chiropractic care since 1998, is further trained and certified in Acupuncture, Applied Kinesiology, CranioSacral Therapy and other complimentary modalities. Her wellness practice for humans is located at 16541 Haven Road, Little Falls MN 56345. You may contact “Dr. D” at 320-632-6757 or via email.
“Dr. D” also offers animal chiropractic services for horses, cats and dogs. Her service area includes but is not limited to the communities of Little Falls, Saint Cloud, Brainerd, Long Prairie and Onamia.